Friday, January 14, 2011

Some fun facts and pics






Pork Belly/Momofuku

ok so guess how much money I have spent this week????

One week in New York, eating like a queen and only spent $30. Its been crazy; this city is truly like no other in the world, a unique place that I have been so fortunate to experience.

Guess how many cab rides I have taken this week???

1 and it was only because I got lost. People always say NYC is so expensive and don't get me wrong its not cheap but if you take the subway and get connected with local restaurants its definitely feasible.

I have to admit in the beginning of the week I was a little homesick but as the time goes on, the more settled I become, it's going to be hard to leave!


milk bar-east village


Momofuku Candy Bar-so good! I just remembered I have the rest in the refrigerator!!!!!


Korea Town at 2am
this girl did not want any part of the picture



awesome apartment I was in last night

No comments:

Post a Comment